Day 4, over halfway done!
I started The Magicians by Lev Grossman today, but only made 34 pages. Its a really good 34 pages though!! I really can’t wait to see what is happening… George R.R. Martin himself said, “The Magicians is to Harry Potter as a shot of Irish whiskey is to a glass of weak tea.” I MEAN, COME ON!!! This is gonna be good.
The morning of Day 4 brought the panic of Booktube-A-Thon being over halfway over, and the fact that I’ve only completed ONE BOOK. So, I whipped out good ol’ Audible (click here to try it for free) and started listening to Attachments by Rainbow Rowell at work and during my commute there & back. I’m about 65% done with the audiobook, and 65% of 323 pages is 209.9. I replaced my previous book choice for “favorite author” with this book.
I’m also proudly continuing on with my plan of 50-some pages a night of my “after sunset” book, Asylum by Madeleine Roux. I’m on page 211, so 11 pages more than my goal! Reaching for the stars, right? LOL.
Total Pages Read:
Tentative TBR List & Progress:
(click on the book cover to see more about the book!)
1. Read a book with yellow on the cover: finished 7/19/16
2. Read a book only after sunset: in progress
3. Read a book you discovered through booktube:
4. Read a book by one of your favorite authors: in progress
5. Read a book that is older than you:
6. Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation: in progress
7. Read seven books: Book TBD!
Find updates, pictures, posts, sprints, & more here:
Instagram | @daniellewaltz
Twitter | @daniellewaltz